Suppose you are looking for some help logging in to your Kroger employees portal at Greatpeople. Me / MyLifeAtKroger, then you are in the right place. This article is a detailed user guide on logging in to a Greatpeople.me account, resetting your account password, and much more. Please read the full report to learn about Greatpeople.me and how to use it.
Like every other large company, Kroger has an employee portal for its workers. This portal helps its employees to track their work schedules and access work-related information from anywhere using their smartphones or desktops. But some new employees are not so familiar with the portal and its uses. So here’s an article to help them out.
The Kroger Company, mostly known as Kroger, is an American retail company that operates many supermarkets and multi-department stores. The company was founded 139 years ago by Bernard Kroger in 1883. The company operates in over 2,850 locations across the United States of America, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Kroger is the United States’ largest supermarket operator by revenue. As of 2022, the company has over 465,000 employees working for it.
About GreatPeople.me / MyLifeAtKroger Portal
As we all know, Kroger has a large employee base. So to bring all their employees under one umbrella, the company has created an employee portal for its workers. This helps both the company and its employees to stay connected. An employee can use an employee portal to access their work schedule, employee benefits, pay stubs, health insurance, and training material. In addition, it helps the employees to keep track of their work and payment data. They can also track their record of leaves and vacations, upcoming training or seminars, the latest company policies, and announcements on the portal.
How Do I Login To My GreatPeople.me Account?
Below we have provided step-by-step instructions on how to log in to your GreatPeople.me account. Follow the steps, and you can log in to your account.
- First, make sure your device is connected to the internet.
- Then, open a browser on your device.
- Enter the URL of the Kroger employee portal, which is www.mylifeatkroger.com, www.greatpeople.me, or feed.kroger.com.
- Upon visiting the above URL, you will be redirected to a page that looks like this.
- Here you have to enter your enterprise user ID and your password.
- You can click on ‘Remember my ID’ to avoid entering the real ID every time you log in.
- Upon entering your details, click on ‘I Agree.
- And that’s it. You will be directed to your account.
How Do I Reset My GreatPeople.me Account Password?
It is widespread for people to forget their passwords. That is why every website allows users to reset or recover their passwords. Below we have provided step-by-step instructions that one needs to follow to reset their GreatPeople.me account password.
- On the login page, in the FYI – For your information section, you will find an option that says, “Help! I’ve forgotten my password”. Click on it.
- You will be directed to a window where you have to enter your User ID and verification information.
- Enter the information, and you can create a new password for your account.
- Use the new password and your user ID to log in next time.
Retiree or Spouse/Domestic Partner Login
The Greatpeople.me or MyLifeAtKroger portal is not only for current employees. The portal is also helpful for retired employees of the company and spouses or domestic partners of the employees. Here are step-by-step instructions for a retiree or spouse/domestic partner login.
- First, you must visit the mylifeatkroger website by entering the URL www.mylifeatkroger.com.
- Upon visiting the website, your screen will look like this.
- You must click the login button in the ‘Retiree or Spouse/Domestic Partner’ section.
- Upon clicking it, you will be redirected to a website that looks like this.
- Here you to enter your username and password.
- Upon entering, click on Login.
- And that’s it. You will be directed to your account, where you can access your information and services.
Note: If you have forgotten your password or username, the process to reset your password is similar to the one mentioned in the above segment. Follow those instructions, and you’ll be able to reset your password or username.
Kroger Employee Support
If you face any errors while logging in or using the website, then feel free to contact the Kroger employee support number. They’ll be happy to help you out. Make sure that you are calling them while they are available. Hours of operation are mentioned below.
Kroger Employee Support: 1-800-952-8889
Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM to midnight EST
Saturday and Sunday, 8:00 AM to 9:30 PM EST
In this segment, we have answered some of the most frequently asked questions about Greatpeople.me on the web. If you, too, have any questions for which you answer, you can comment your questions in the comments section below.
What is the official web address of Greatpeople.me?
There is confusion about the web address of the Greatpeople.me portal as it has more than one web address. But you can enter any URL – www.mylifeatkroger.com, www.greatpeople.me, or feed.kroger.com. All these web addresses will redirect you to the Kroger employee portal, which starts with sso.kroger.com.
How to access my pay stubs on Greatpeople.Me portal?
Once you log in to your account, in your account information, you will find all your pay stubs with the date and amount mentioned.
How to create a Kroger Employee account?
One cannot create an employee profile by themselves. A Kroger employee account is created and given to a person once they become an employee. They will be given a User ID and password, which they can use to log in to their account.
This has been our detailed user guide on Kroger’s employee portal GreatPeople.me. We hope that the information provided in this article was helpful to you in some way. Do let us know in the comments section below if you still have any doubts. Also, feel free to leave us some feedback or recommendations. Thank you for reading.
1 thought on “Greatpeople.me / MyLifeAtKroger Login – Kroger Employee Portal”
How do I access my Kroger eSchedule?